Geogreen provide an installation service for a range of porous paving grid systems supplied by ABG Geosynthetics.
Permeable paving provides a stabilised pavement where surface water run-off can be reduced, managed, treated or attenuated near the surface to help reduce the risk of floods. Geogreen are specialists in the installation of permeable paving surfaces for a wide variety of clients.
At Geogreen we can provide a full installation, from sub-grade to surface. This may mean geocell or geogrid stabilisation layers to deal with soft ground, and geotextiles to provide seperation and filtration as the water percolates through the system. Using the right aggregates is critical to both the long term effectiveness of a porous pavement and the aesthetics of the finished surface.
Working closely with ABG Geosynthetics allows us to provide the technical design support to ensure our installation will work within the site wide SuDS system. That Civil Engineering knowledge means even the most demanding ground conditions can be turned into a top quality porous pavement.
- Grass car parks
- Gravel car, bus and coach parking
- Gravel driveways and roads
- HGV Access & Forklift truck areas
- Fire and emergency access roads
- Cycle Routes and Paths
- SuDS source control systems
- Management of storm water
- Reduces surfaces water run-off
- Grass reinforcement & gravel retention
- Permeable pavement surface
- Protection from grass wear and rutting
Typical Client Profile:
- Schools and Universities
- Parish, town and district councils
- National Trust & English Heritage properties
- Visitor, event and music venues
- Sports grounds and recreation parks
- Parks and private estate owners
Sudspave Porous Pavers
Sudspave is a recycled plastic paving grid that provides a permeable ground reinforcement solution. The pavers connect to each other providing a strong interlock. They are constructed onto a free draining sub-base using a geotextile as a separation layers and geogrids to provide additional sub-base support if. The surface can be natural grass or retained gravel.
Geogreen’s expertise in utilising the correct permeable sub-base to achieve storage volumes and utilising geosynthetic stabilisation to minimise the material import, means you can be confident of long term performance. Our attention to detail means even the most complex shapes are no problem, and integration with other surfaces is seamless.
Truckcell Heavy-Duty Permeable Paving
Truckcell is a heavy-duty recycled plastic interlocking permeable paving grid system designed for heavilly traffiicked areas such as fire access routes, coach parks, crane hardstandings, industrial yards and lay-bys.
Our expertise in installing Truckcell for either a grass or gravel finish will deliver a first class surface for your project. Our technical support can ensure that the construction is suited to the level and intensity of the designed vehicle usage.
Why use Geogreen?
- Our staff are fully trained
- Responsible and Professional
- Customer satisfaction every time
- Value engineering approach
- Knowledgeable staff
- Technical support at all stages
- Fully vetted supply chain
- Manufacturer backed expertise
Insurance & Liability
- Fully insured
- Qualified staff
- Safe working practices
- Environmentally aware